Qualified candidates will possess a Registered Behavior Technician Certification (RBT) and Florida Medicaid Number. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail regarding report submission, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to collaborate with professionals in various disciplines and at different levels in order to best advocate for needs of children.
- Experience working with children, especially those with autism using ABA methodologies is preferred
- Candidates must be energetic, animated, and outgoing, with a passion for helping children achieve their true potential.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have an NPI/Medicaid provider number
- English speaker/Bilingual preferred